Try sending a letter to every, or any way back cabin in the woods using fed-X. It will cost you 10 bucks. The post office does it for 50 cents. So the post office spends a few billion more than it generates every year - so what! How many billions a year does the department of defends spend - as opposed to how mush money DOD it generates? Both are authorized under the constitution correct? I am a total libertarian conservative, but the post office is the last entity of government I would go after. THE LAST!!!. WE REPUBLICANS LOOK LIKE MORONS KICKING THIS DEAD HORSE YEAR AFTER YEAR. There is so much waste fraud and abuse in government today, to pick on the post office is wrong. If government is going to WASTE money on anything...50 cents a letter is a way better place than just about any other - cow farts - 300 dollar hammers - 200 dollar toilet seats - the congressional gym and under ground train - myriad green energy loans that didn't pan out - paying farmers (read Big - Agribusiness) not to grow crops. See how small and petty you all seem in the face of this waste fraud and abuse? From my suggestions I couldn't swing a dead cat by the tail in Washington with out hitting some politician getting a kick back (or contribution) from the benefitting interests.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago