Try sending a letter to every, or any way back cabin in the woods using fed-X. It will cost you 10 bucks. The post office does it for 50 cents. So the post office spends a few billion more than it generates every year - so what! How many billions a year does the department of defends spend - as opposed to how mush money DOD it generates? Both are authorized under the constitution correct? I am a total libertarian conservative, but the post office is the last entity of government I would go after. THE LAST!!!. WE REPUBLICANS LOOK LIKE MORONS KICKING THIS DEAD HORSE YEAR AFTER YEAR. There is so much waste fraud and abuse in government today, to pick on the post office is wrong. If government is going to WASTE money on anything...50 cents a letter is a way better place than just about any other - cow farts - 300 dollar hammers - 200 dollar toilet seats - the congressional gym and under ground train - myriad green energy loans that didn't pan out - paying farmers (read Big - Agribusiness) not to grow crops. See how small and petty you all seem in the face of this waste fraud and abuse? From my suggestions I couldn't swing a dead cat by the tail in Washington with out hitting some politician getting a kick back (or contribution) from the benefitting interests.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago