Why do Americans Hate America?

mjagger Wrote: Sep 18, 2014 10:01 AM
Or when sounding as A, as in neighbor and weigh.

Why do Americans Hate America?

mjagger Wrote: Sep 18, 2014 9:59 AM
It started with Woodrow Wilson - and has only gotten worse.

Why do Americans Hate America?

mjagger Wrote: Sep 18, 2014 9:58 AM
No bible verses, learn "that stuff" at home, and your place of worship. Besides, as a devout atheist I can tell you it is not necessary for instilling a sense of pride in ones country. Read up on cultural literacy. This is what the left is destroying too. How many kids know , I before E except after C. But, their weird neither, leisure forfeit and height, are all exceptions spelled right. Being British, or American, covers a lot, and is not being taught.
Don't do stupid stuff will = a wave this election. The vision thing though, does need to be addressed for the next presidential election.
I think you are right Kurt, but... You maybe right Kurt but... Cockran, McConnell, RINOS all around!!!! You ARE right Kurt! I just hope the ' ideologically" pure morons will just get out on election day and end this nightmare. If we want to take the country back we have to start somewhere. How about this upcoming election kids?

Success or Failure?

mjagger Wrote: Sep 11, 2014 4:41 PM
I think what Tom means, and you would agree with - he certainly is no idiot! Being inept is not a matter of intelligence necessarily, or the lack there-of.

Success or Failure?

mjagger Wrote: Sep 11, 2014 4:40 PM
Spot on Tom, but I would not have been as delicate in my description of this Socialists motives. Keep up the good work.
If you were on your knees in the middle of the Sudanese desert with your hands tied behind your back - and no one was looking, and your doctor had a machete in her hands... Me wonders; how wonderful she would be then?
We educated far more Pakis in the last 50 years than Iranians - that's how. We need to stop educating Muslims in the ways of nuclear arms/reactors/enrichment etc..
Not just that, we can drive global oil prices though the floor by flooding the market with ours. This would put a bit between Putin's teeth - all the better. It would also leave China to deal with the Muzloids.

Cheap Politicians

mjagger Wrote: Sep 10, 2014 9:44 AM
Who does anything anymore for love of country? You do make a good point though. I think the cost of "running" for office takes the true statesmen and patriots out of the game.