There are NO innocent palistinians. NONE!!
It is tough for the muslims to NOT hate Jews. It is after all enshrined in their version of a bible. The rest of the hatred comes from the same evil that has actual civilized people hating Jews - and the US. Envy, jealousy, inferiority. The superior are always hated by the small minded and the lazy.
This guys kid has ZERO chance of being president - especially if he gets the nomination. He will in the end, end up like Dad. Terminally running (and a good voice to be in the mix), but NO chance of ever winning.
Commies are commies!! It is no secret. We have them here infesting our society and culture like vermin.

'Diversity' in Action

mjagger Wrote: Jan 20, 2015 3:48 PM
Remember that us here in these blogs are "roughly" 10% of the population. The same amount that will watch the SOTU tonight. We just don't mean that much in the scheme of things. Breitbart was right, we have to go after the narrative/culture. As it is, you here, mean nothing in the big picture.

'Diversity' in Action

mjagger Wrote: Jan 20, 2015 3:45 PM
Wally, read cultures and immigration (I hope I got it right). You will find out the logical reason (truth) as to why brown people's have lower IQ's. It is not a mystery, nor bigotry - it is a fact.

Basic Economics

mjagger Wrote: Jan 15, 2015 12:44 AM
Got it for x-mas last year, I read it when I am in between books.

Have Liberals Lost the Middle Class?

mjagger Wrote: Jan 08, 2015 11:33 AM
O, I get I. he was a republican because he is a racist - or, he is racist, therefore a republican. Great logic baby, keep it up Doc.

Washington Power Is Flowing Away

mjagger Wrote: Dec 27, 2014 1:27 AM
B-B-Booooorrriiing!! Happy NewYear!
I only hope Christie - Bush - or Romney get the nomination. I want to see if we can get the principled conservatives to stay home AGAIN on election day. President "Clinton", has a nice ring to it - sarc off!!

Who's Responsible?

mjagger Wrote: Dec 23, 2014 7:45 AM
I hope the cops physically intimidate DeBlasio and his security detail if they show up. A little pushing and shoving would go a long way on video!!! We can play the game too!