I can't believe the poster's on this thread actually believe what they are writing. I mean they are obviously smart enough to type - and so one would assume to think. It just doesn't come out that way. My experience with a 7 year old boy who accompanied my son home from school the 2nd week we had moved into the neighborhood is instructive. I could tell from his speech - mannerisms - and inherent proclivities that he was gay. Of course he didn't even know what that meant yet, but he was also a great kid! He basically came out the summer before entering high school. The POINT!! HE WAS BORN THAT WAY!! Jesus Christ, or GOD is not going to program this out of him/ they made him that way. No way no how. I agree you are not (technically) a homosexual unless you engage in the act - but I know the parents and extended family had nothing to do with this. This abnormality was God-given from birth. I know you all know this. We are not talking about some bi-guy who is simply a pervert that can be counseled out of a desire. Being gay is part of the essence of this now 30 year olds humanity.

What about the Brainiacs?

mjagger Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 1:57 AM
not "likely to become a public charge" Is this so difficult? Obama has waived that requirement so, yes, it is that hard!! We need another president just to fully enforce the laws on the books now. Current Immigration laws properly enforced would solve the problem.

What about the Brainiacs?

mjagger Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 1:49 AM
Nothing new here! Already home for turkey day Lar? Maybe Larry could point out the change the socialist democrats have in mind is to make the US more like Mexico. Until then the illegal migration is a one way street. Start putting the hooks to Mexico now - just like Trump says to do to China, n Arabia.

No Will to Fight

mjagger Wrote: Nov 22, 2014 4:27 PM
Spot on Eric - and it's an EFFING shame! There are no MEN lf in DC.

Yes... Ezra Klein is Still an Idiot

mjagger Wrote: Nov 21, 2014 12:37 AM
No argument here.

AP U.S. History - How Low Will They Go?

mjagger Wrote: Nov 20, 2014 3:29 AM
I wish Jane had put in some links for us to se as ammunition in our local board meetings - and to educate ourselves also. Do we want our kids leaning the Howard Zinn edition of history, or the Paul Johnson version?

Obama vs. Us

mjagger Wrote: Nov 19, 2014 5:23 PM
Your right Walter; it is our fault!!

Racial Quota Punishment

mjagger Wrote: Nov 18, 2014 5:46 AM
Don't forgive the democrats "for they know what they do". Thanks Tom, spot on as usual.
All socialists/Democrats/Liberals/Commies lie! Every stinking one of them. America - not just Republicans - now know it.