Commies are commies!! It is no secret. We have them here infesting our society and culture like vermin.

'Diversity' in Action

mjagger Wrote: Jan 20, 2015 3:48 PM
Remember that us here in these blogs are "roughly" 10% of the population. The same amount that will watch the SOTU tonight. We just don't mean that much in the scheme of things. Breitbart was right, we have to go after the narrative/culture. As it is, you here, mean nothing in the big picture.

'Diversity' in Action

mjagger Wrote: Jan 20, 2015 3:45 PM
Wally, read cultures and immigration (I hope I got it right). You will find out the logical reason (truth) as to why brown people's have lower IQ's. It is not a mystery, nor bigotry - it is a fact.

Basic Economics

mjagger Wrote: Jan 15, 2015 12:44 AM
Got it for x-mas last year, I read it when I am in between books.

Have Liberals Lost the Middle Class?

mjagger Wrote: Jan 08, 2015 11:33 AM
O, I get I. he was a republican because he is a racist - or, he is racist, therefore a republican. Great logic baby, keep it up Doc.

Washington Power Is Flowing Away

mjagger Wrote: Dec 27, 2014 1:27 AM
B-B-Booooorrriiing!! Happy NewYear!
I only hope Christie - Bush - or Romney get the nomination. I want to see if we can get the principled conservatives to stay home AGAIN on election day. President "Clinton", has a nice ring to it - sarc off!!

Who's Responsible?

mjagger Wrote: Dec 23, 2014 7:45 AM
I hope the cops physically intimidate DeBlasio and his security detail if they show up. A little pushing and shoving would go a long way on video!!! We can play the game too!

Who's Responsible?

mjagger Wrote: Dec 23, 2014 7:39 AM
We need another rally in DC this 4th of July. The MSM and the democratic/Marxist/progressives of society need to see yet "another" demonstration of the fact that everyday Americans are tired of this socialist BS. The status quo of the trifecta of MSM - DNC - and Academia are becoming a corrosive agent to our society. I fear when the volcano breaks through the crust it will be armed rank and file "decent folks" who will have to be the revolutionaries as were the founding fathers, and their fellow like-minded countrymen.
I am all for changing direction in Cuba. The military will not be able to kill enough people to stop the inevitable fall of the communists. After 50 years the only people getting punished are Cubans - not the Castro's.