WHY is income ineqality a problem? There will always be some people who by their efforts will be more successful, and others who aren't willing to put forth the effort who aren't as successful. There will always be some people who are smarter, or have unique skills, or are willing to take risks who will have more. There will ALWAYS be people who are happy being worker bees who will have less. There will always be people who squander the opportunity for an education, or who make life choices that short circuit their chances for success. Why is this an inherently bad thing?
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago