In response to:
Folks, this guy is just another member of the group that has parlayed their racism into a business. Like many of the institutions that began from a legitimate need, the need no longer exists...but it's no longer about need, it's power and money, like unions, NAACP, Jackson/Sharpton race baiters inc. But what's even sadder is this version of racism commonly exists in the black population and is used against people of their color against those that rise above the prescribed circumstances of the "authentic" black culture, either by succeeding in school, working and succeeding in legitimate American ways, or doing what Tim has done. While you and I are disgusted by this, it's downright heartbreaking to see these people eat their own.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014