There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
This election WAS stolen from the American people by deliberate, well planned fraud. There is plenty of proof but we will never be able to fight it as there isn't a judge in America with the spine to stand up to whatever machine is driving the move to destroy America. The judge in Florida denied Allen West the ability to prove fraud in his case by denying his request to secure election materials guaranteeing the proof will be destroyed if he can, by some miracle get a recount. What about military ballots, how many service members serving the country were unlawfully denied their vote, who is standing up for them and how could the generals permit this? Not that I really loved Romney as a candidate, he would be far better that Oblamer.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago