There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
This election WAS stolen from the American people by deliberate, well planned fraud. There is plenty of proof but we will never be able to fight it as there isn't a judge in America with the spine to stand up to whatever machine is driving the move to destroy America. The judge in Florida denied Allen West the ability to prove fraud in his case by denying his request to secure election materials guaranteeing the proof will be destroyed if he can, by some miracle get a recount. What about military ballots, how many service members serving the country were unlawfully denied their vote, who is standing up for them and how could the generals permit this? Not that I really loved Romney as a candidate, he would be far better that Oblamer.
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 2 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 12 hours ago