Krauthammer 1, White House 0

mitt_is_a_dim_witt Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 3:13 PM
agreed that would help. And it is something that should have been done. I wouldn't exactly call that an original thought from Mittens though.

Krauthammer 1, White House 0

mitt_is_a_dim_witt Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 3:12 PM
still waiting on that map showing Mitt in the lead

Krauthammer 1, White House 0

mitt_is_a_dim_witt Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 3:12 PM
Bucky - still waiting on that map showing Mitt in the lead

Krauthammer 1, White House 0

mitt_is_a_dim_witt Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 3:11 PM
still waiting on that map showing Mitt in the lead.

Krauthammer 1, White House 0

mitt_is_a_dim_witt Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 3:10 PM
yeah, why would anybody be able to think for themselves that wasn't getting paid. Another fine conspiracy theory with no fact to it whatsoever. I must be getting paid by Soros, Obama is a communist, women are meant to be controlled by men, the rich deserve respect at all times, and Jesus is the ONLY lord and savior.

Krauthammer 1, White House 0

mitt_is_a_dim_witt Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 3:07 PM
I can and do look it up for myself, and every time that I do Romney is getting crushed. not just beaten, but absolutely bit*h slapped. Stop acting like you don't have the time to provide a simple link. The reason why you have to brush off the actual question, and instead provide me with pointless 5th grade facts, is because you know there is no map showing him leading.

Krauthammer 1, White House 0

mitt_is_a_dim_witt Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 3:03 PM
count me as both. at least I'm not a racist. Let me guess, you love Jesus?

Krauthammer 1, White House 0

mitt_is_a_dim_witt Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 3:02 PM
Can anybody that supports Romney actually produce an electoral college map where he is leading? If your comeback includes anything about the liberal media you are a mindless troll.

Krauthammer 1, White House 0

mitt_is_a_dim_witt Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 2:58 PM
and please provide us with an electoral college map where Romney is leading.

Krauthammer 1, White House 0

mitt_is_a_dim_witt Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 2:58 PM
thanks for referring to that elko-mike. because in every poll that the GOP refers to they are all excited that Mitt is doing well on a national level. the problem with this is that in the electoral college he is getting CRUSHED. It is horrible. If you can show me a link to any electoral college map where Mittens is ahead I would be flabbergasted. That's because it doesn't exist. Nice try though. onto shooting down the next GOP talking point about winning the election.

Krauthammer 1, White House 0

mitt_is_a_dim_witt Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 2:53 PM
Point taken, now how about an original idea/thought from Mittens on what he would do differently. And if you in any way mention deregulation you are a thoughtless troll.