Thank you Michael Barone. I've spoken your message to many colleagues about the need to change our immigration quotas ... raise them countries where there are skilled, industrious, entrepreneurial people. As somebody here mentioned earlier ... no accident ... Dems want low skilled immigrants because they will vote Democratic. They're all about buying votes with their immigration policies. Instead of simply opposing them (defensive strategy), we Repubs should counter with our own vote buying policies ... entrepreneurial immigrants would be better for America and better for Repubs. Further, it would put our lazy unskilled people on notice that they don't have a monopoly on owning America's government ... they'll have to compete with the newcomers. I vote for higher quotas for Chinese, Japanese, and Indians ... lower for Europeans and Latinos. Profiling? Absolutely yes ... I want a better America ... people who understand and want wealth creation. And we should do this quickly while the American Dream is still a draw ... before the US of A becomes a cesspool.
- Al Sharpton very worried that execution of police officers will derail his movement Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Likely 2016 GOP nominee wants Joanne Chesimard returned from Cuba first thing Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Rahm Emanuel’s son mugged outside of Chicago home Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Will Dems who blamed Palin for Giffords attack refuse a ‘conversation’ about NYC shootings? Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Obama has no idea how to handle North Korean attack on private citizens Noah Rothman 19 hours ago