Thank you Michael Barone. I've spoken your message to many colleagues about the need to change our immigration quotas ... raise them countries where there are skilled, industrious, entrepreneurial people. As somebody here mentioned earlier ... no accident ... Dems want low skilled immigrants because they will vote Democratic. They're all about buying votes with their immigration policies. Instead of simply opposing them (defensive strategy), we Repubs should counter with our own vote buying policies ... entrepreneurial immigrants would be better for America and better for Repubs. Further, it would put our lazy unskilled people on notice that they don't have a monopoly on owning America's government ... they'll have to compete with the newcomers. I vote for higher quotas for Chinese, Japanese, and Indians ... lower for Europeans and Latinos. Profiling? Absolutely yes ... I want a better America ... people who understand and want wealth creation. And we should do this quickly while the American Dream is still a draw ... before the US of A becomes a cesspool.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 10 hours ago