Thank you Michael Barone. I've spoken your message to many colleagues about the need to change our immigration quotas ... raise them countries where there are skilled, industrious, entrepreneurial people. As somebody here mentioned earlier ... no accident ... Dems want low skilled immigrants because they will vote Democratic. They're all about buying votes with their immigration policies. Instead of simply opposing them (defensive strategy), we Repubs should counter with our own vote buying policies ... entrepreneurial immigrants would be better for America and better for Repubs. Further, it would put our lazy unskilled people on notice that they don't have a monopoly on owning America's government ... they'll have to compete with the newcomers. I vote for higher quotas for Chinese, Japanese, and Indians ... lower for Europeans and Latinos. Profiling? Absolutely yes ... I want a better America ... people who understand and want wealth creation. And we should do this quickly while the American Dream is still a draw ... before the US of A becomes a cesspool.
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 28 mins ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago