Thank you Michael Barone. I've spoken your message to many colleagues about the need to change our immigration quotas ... raise them countries where there are skilled, industrious, entrepreneurial people. As somebody here mentioned earlier ... no accident ... Dems want low skilled immigrants because they will vote Democratic. They're all about buying votes with their immigration policies. Instead of simply opposing them (defensive strategy), we Repubs should counter with our own vote buying policies ... entrepreneurial immigrants would be better for America and better for Repubs. Further, it would put our lazy unskilled people on notice that they don't have a monopoly on owning America's government ... they'll have to compete with the newcomers. I vote for higher quotas for Chinese, Japanese, and Indians ... lower for Europeans and Latinos. Profiling? Absolutely yes ... I want a better America ... people who understand and want wealth creation. And we should do this quickly while the American Dream is still a draw ... before the US of A becomes a cesspool.
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 16 hours ago