It's time for conservatives to give serious thought to what they believe and how they can make a more persuasive case that conservative principles offer...
At the root, we should all remember that there is NO OBJECTIVE MEANING TO THE WORD "FAIR". I've given many seminars on this subject and always I note that "MUTUALLY ACCEPTABLE" is the proper principle. Because "fair" has only subjective meaning, it can and is used to disarm an opponent ... manipulation by guilt ... the unsuspecting shies away from being labeled "unfair". The use of the word "fair" is basically dishonest.
The last year has been a tough one for conservatives. The hope that four years of failed policy would be enough to repudiate the liberal/progressive ideology of the Obama administration ended when the majority of the American public voted to maintain their entitlements -- so long as someone else paid for them. And the conservative response to the debacle has been for the various factions within the movement to declare war on each other.
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 4 hours ago