It's time for conservatives to give serious thought to what they believe and how they can make a more persuasive case that conservative principles offer...
At the root, we should all remember that there is NO OBJECTIVE MEANING TO THE WORD "FAIR". I've given many seminars on this subject and always I note that "MUTUALLY ACCEPTABLE" is the proper principle. Because "fair" has only subjective meaning, it can and is used to disarm an opponent ... manipulation by guilt ... the unsuspecting shies away from being labeled "unfair". The use of the word "fair" is basically dishonest.
The last year has been a tough one for conservatives. The hope that four years of failed policy would be enough to repudiate the liberal/progressive ideology of the Obama administration ended when the majority of the American public voted to maintain their entitlements -- so long as someone else paid for them. And the conservative response to the debacle has been for the various factions within the movement to declare war on each other.
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 18 hours ago