Murray, the No. 4 Democrat in leadership, made no promises Democrats would pass a budget with her at the helm, but she said she’s never turned down a job because it was too tough. “We are deep in discussion about what we need to do from now until the end of the year. That will totally determine our path forward. As I’ve said repeatedly, we’ve got to have a balanced approach. This election was about that: Our president ran on it, our numerous Senate candidates said...
In response to:
Ever since I can remember, in order to qualify for some jobs and schools, a test , Or tests), were given to determine the candidates ability to perform the job or learn the subject matter. At first it was the IQ test, then the SATs , today the Wonderlic is used. The purpose was to establish a base of knowledge that would strongly suggest the candidate could do the job. Murray, in my observations, seems to lack that ability. I do not know a lot about her, but each experience I have had has been depressing. You get what you vote for.
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago