Murray, the No. 4 Democrat in leadership, made no promises Democrats would pass a budget with her at the helm, but she said she’s never turned down a job because it was too tough. “We are deep in discussion about what we need to do from now until the end of the year. That will totally determine our path forward. As I’ve said repeatedly, we’ve got to have a balanced approach. This election was about that: Our president ran on it, our numerous Senate candidates said...
In response to:
Ever since I can remember, in order to qualify for some jobs and schools, a test , Or tests), were given to determine the candidates ability to perform the job or learn the subject matter. At first it was the IQ test, then the SATs , today the Wonderlic is used. The purpose was to establish a base of knowledge that would strongly suggest the candidate could do the job. Murray, in my observations, seems to lack that ability. I do not know a lot about her, but each experience I have had has been depressing. You get what you vote for.
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 10 mins ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago