Murray, the No. 4 Democrat in leadership, made no promises Democrats would pass a budget with her at the helm, but she said she’s never turned down a job because it was too tough. “We are deep in discussion about what we need to do from now until the end of the year. That will totally determine our path forward. As I’ve said repeatedly, we’ve got to have a balanced approach. This election was about that: Our president ran on it, our numerous Senate candidates said...
In response to:
Ever since I can remember, in order to qualify for some jobs and schools, a test , Or tests), were given to determine the candidates ability to perform the job or learn the subject matter. At first it was the IQ test, then the SATs , today the Wonderlic is used. The purpose was to establish a base of knowledge that would strongly suggest the candidate could do the job. Murray, in my observations, seems to lack that ability. I do not know a lot about her, but each experience I have had has been depressing. You get what you vote for.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago