Testifying Wednesday on Capitol Hill before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Chris Crane, president of the union representing 7,000 Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers, explained how new Department of Homeland Security prosecutorial discretion policies only cause problems and further inhibit ICE agents from doing their jobs. Crane told a horrifying story about an illegal alien who killed a young child by driving over him four times in 2010. The man was driving without a license at the time and attempted to flee the scene. He still hasn't been deported. Crane also explained how ineligible illegals are taking advantage of President Obama's...
In response to:
Why is it that the killing of a child when done by an illegal is not as horrific as a mentally ill person using a gun? The child is dead, needlessly. Why no hue and cry to register drivers?? Oh, we do! Sick people who knee jerk at guns instead of needless death. Blame the car. Blame anything but if it is an issue with illegal immigrants, don't punish them. Tell sad stories about the immigrant children. Give them money from American paychecks, taxes and SS. Give them American's jobs. We have a sick lot of fools in our courts and government. They need to be replaced by Americans for Americans.
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago