Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
Henry The dictate on farm prices and government control of which crops were grown led to a food shortage that never happened before. The New Deal did not work. I do not believe there was anything but good intentions in the effort, but when people swathe themselves in a mantle of moral superiority they often assume a dictatorial policy. Bloomberg in NY is now doing the same things. Telling someone what they should and can eat is nothing but dictatorship. xjnyc scoffs at followers of evangelicals above but she does the same thing herself for social justice people.
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 48 mins ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago