We're in a very dangerous time, because, seemingly, a big percentage of the country simply doesn't care. They've got their beer, their TV shows, and the Prez and his wife look pretty cool. On top of that, a big part of the media and the entertainment world happily joins in the effort to lull them to sleep. Want a few more of our civil liberties, Mr. President? Sure, no problem -- go ahead and take them. Too busy to really pay attention when our embassy's being attacked? Aw, that's OK -- it's just the Republicans trying to make a big deal out of it, anyway. Oh, and Mr. Obama, you say you want a third term? Well, sure, no problem - we'll make it work.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 14 hours ago