Why is murdering a police officer considered worse than murdering anyone else and many times carries stiffer penalties. The 14th amendment calls for equal protection under the law. I have had two relatives murdered and feel their lives were as important as anyone else including police officers. Police have chose that profession and the risks that go along with it. Murder should be a capital offense regardless of who is killed.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago