Why is murdering a police officer considered worse than murdering anyone else and many times carries stiffer penalties. The 14th amendment calls for equal protection under the law. I have had two relatives murdered and feel their lives were as important as anyone else including police officers. Police have chose that profession and the risks that go along with it. Murder should be a capital offense regardless of who is killed.
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago