Why is murdering a police officer considered worse than murdering anyone else and many times carries stiffer penalties. The 14th amendment calls for equal protection under the law. I have had two relatives murdered and feel their lives were as important as anyone else including police officers. Police have chose that profession and the risks that go along with it. Murder should be a capital offense regardless of who is killed.
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 34 minutes ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago