Why is murdering a police officer considered worse than murdering anyone else and many times carries stiffer penalties. The 14th amendment calls for equal protection under the law. I have had two relatives murdered and feel their lives were as important as anyone else including police officers. Police have chose that profession and the risks that go along with it. Murder should be a capital offense regardless of who is killed.
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 49 minutes ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 3 hours ago