Let me say first I am against slavery but the south seceding from the union was legal. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say once states enter the union they can never leave. How was the south wanting it's independence any different from the USA declaring independence from Great Britain? What Sherman and other northern generals did to the south and Indians would be considered war crimes today.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago