Why can't Mexico develop it's own industries and keep people employed so workers will not want to come here? They don't have all the environmental and safety rules we do so running a business should be easier. It would also help to keep them from coming here if no social services, other than a medical emergency, were given to them by us. No anchor babies either.
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 40 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago