Why can't Mexico develop it's own industries and keep people employed so workers will not want to come here? They don't have all the environmental and safety rules we do so running a business should be easier. It would also help to keep them from coming here if no social services, other than a medical emergency, were given to them by us. No anchor babies either.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago