In your last paragraph you said "murder of a police officer" as one of several instances calling for the death penalty. Why is their life anymore valuable than yours or mine? They chose that profession and the risks that go with it. The 14th amendment of the Constitution calls for equal protection for all under the law. All murder should be a capital crime. Anything less is manslaughter which is generally actions causing unintended loss of life.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 4 hours ago