In your last paragraph you said "murder of a police officer" as one of several instances calling for the death penalty. Why is their life anymore valuable than yours or mine? They chose that profession and the risks that go with it. The 14th amendment of the Constitution calls for equal protection for all under the law. All murder should be a capital crime. Anything less is manslaughter which is generally actions causing unintended loss of life.
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago