In your last paragraph you said "murder of a police officer" as one of several instances calling for the death penalty. Why is their life anymore valuable than yours or mine? They chose that profession and the risks that go with it. The 14th amendment of the Constitution calls for equal protection for all under the law. All murder should be a capital crime. Anything less is manslaughter which is generally actions causing unintended loss of life.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014