Tonight marks the annual zenith of American political pageantry, as President Obama will address a joint session of Congress in a nationally-televised speech. As we reported yesterday, White House aides say Obama has fashioned an "aggressive" message as he prepares to do partisan battle with Hill Republicans over the coming months. Following the Obama Show, Sen. Marco Rubio will deliver the GOP's rebuttal, followed by Sen. Rand Paul, who will speak on behalf of the Tea Party. For a sense of Rubio's approach to an always-difficult task, read this preview from the Weekly Standard's Stephen Hayes. Paul, meanwhile, may...
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago