Tonight marks the annual zenith of American political pageantry, as President Obama will address a joint session of Congress in a nationally-televised speech. As we reported yesterday, White House aides say Obama has fashioned an "aggressive" message as he prepares to do partisan battle with Hill Republicans over the coming months. Following the Obama Show, Sen. Marco Rubio will deliver the GOP's rebuttal, followed by Sen. Rand Paul, who will speak on behalf of the Tea Party. For a sense of Rubio's approach to an always-difficult task, read this preview from the Weekly Standard's Stephen Hayes. Paul, meanwhile, may...
Thump, you are most certainly head and shoulders above the rest of us!
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago