On Wednesday Hudson also revealed that a group calling itself Catholics for Obama had been making push poll phone calls in support of the president's re-election bid. Among the questions being asked, he said, was "How can you support a 'Mormon' who does not believe in Jesus Christ?" The phone banker making the call, which in this case went to a woman Hudson...
RT250...please don't make statements about which you know nothing. Research shows that Mormon women do take a higher percentage of antidepressants...and the follow up was "possibly because they do not drink or rely on other legal drugs". Secondly, as a Mormon woman with a doctorate and pretty heavy duty career, I know that though the roles are different Mormon women are held in high esteem and praised by the highest of authorities. And last, get a new argument , this one is old and tired.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 6 hours ago