On Wednesday Hudson also revealed that a group calling itself Catholics for Obama had been making push poll phone calls in support of the president's re-election bid. Among the questions being asked, he said, was "How can you support a 'Mormon' who does not believe in Jesus Christ?" The phone banker making the call, which in this case went to a woman Hudson...
RT250...please don't make statements about which you know nothing. Research shows that Mormon women do take a higher percentage of antidepressants...and the follow up was "possibly because they do not drink or rely on other legal drugs". Secondly, as a Mormon woman with a doctorate and pretty heavy duty career, I know that though the roles are different Mormon women are held in high esteem and praised by the highest of authorities. And last, get a new argument , this one is old and tired.
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 43 minutes ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago