On Wednesday Hudson also revealed that a group calling itself Catholics for Obama had been making push poll phone calls in support of the president's re-election bid. Among the questions being asked, he said, was "How can you support a 'Mormon' who does not believe in Jesus Christ?" The phone banker making the call, which in this case went to a woman Hudson...
RT250...please don't make statements about which you know nothing. Research shows that Mormon women do take a higher percentage of antidepressants...and the follow up was "possibly because they do not drink or rely on other legal drugs". Secondly, as a Mormon woman with a doctorate and pretty heavy duty career, I know that though the roles are different Mormon women are held in high esteem and praised by the highest of authorities. And last, get a new argument , this one is old and tired.
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 46 mins ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago