Yes his remark was stupid...but why isn't anyone demanding Biden resign for his stupidity, Orr maybe sharpton for his obvious racism. People are not evil because of one slip....or did I miss something?
Everyone --- everyone! -- from Mitt Romney to Ron Johnson to Barack Obama has denounced Todd Akin's unbelievable remarks about rape and pregnancy.
Some are raising the possibility that Akin should simply remove himself from the race and avoid doing more damage -- to the pro-life cause, to GOP hopes of retaking the Senate, to Missouri's hopes of replacing Obama-Claire McCaskill with a senator who represents mainstream Missouri values.
Akin SHOULD resign. There are two good candidates Akin defeated in the primary -- after McCaskill interfered in it to help secure Akin's win for this very reason....
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago