Yes his remark was stupid...but why isn't anyone demanding Biden resign for his stupidity, Orr maybe sharpton for his obvious racism. People are not evil because of one slip....or did I miss something?
Everyone --- everyone! -- from Mitt Romney to Ron Johnson to Barack Obama has denounced Todd Akin's unbelievable remarks about rape and pregnancy.
Some are raising the possibility that Akin should simply remove himself from the race and avoid doing more damage -- to the pro-life cause, to GOP hopes of retaking the Senate, to Missouri's hopes of replacing Obama-Claire McCaskill with a senator who represents mainstream Missouri values.
Akin SHOULD resign. There are two good candidates Akin defeated in the primary -- after McCaskill interfered in it to help secure Akin's win for this very reason....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago