The 1996 Welfare Reform Act, which had bipartisan support, is hailed as one of Clinton’s greatest legislative achievements. Clinton believed that the welfare system in place prior to the reform “undermines the basic values of work, responsibility and family -- trapping generation after generation in dependency, and hurting...
As a working African American it pains me to see how people let Obama tell them that being on welfare is okay. It is not okay to be on welfare when you are an able body. Hopefully, we can change the minority attitude of accepting welfare instead of working. Please help us put Mitt Romney in office by making a donation to: Minorities for Mitt Romney P.O BOX 2104 Bridgeview, IL 60455 Please remember that Barack Obama barely won the last election. And it would only take about 5% of his previous minority votes to win the election for Mitt. Help us attain minority votes for Mitt Romney?
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago