If there are over 15 million Mormons, as this story reports, why would the reporter then state that they are "vastly outnumbered" by 13.8 million Jews? It makes no sense. Can we get an editor over here, PLEASE!?

My Apology to Mormon Readers

minjae Wrote: Jun 14, 2013 5:56 AM
It's ignorant, bigoted drivel like this column that has put me off Town Hall. Mormons have been some of our closest allies in the fight against Godless liberalism and they are, for the most part, good and decent people trying to follow Christ according to their conscience. Hate from the Evangelical community is un-Christian, divisive, and counter productive. Mike Adams can take a flying leap as far as I'm concerned and I will further reduce my viewing of Town Hall as a result of this nonsense.

2012 Election Doesn't Give Obama a Mandate

minjae Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 2:14 AM
Give it up - they see it as a mandate and there is nothing conservatives can do about it. The lazy moochers are now in the ascendency in the US and we are following the road of previous great powers. Conservatism is dead in the US - most people would rather just have the government give them everything they need. It's very sad but, Obama is right, he has a mandate from the people who can get out the vote.
Correction - she has given birth to FIVE not four children.

How Mitt Romney Won My Vote

minjae Wrote: Oct 08, 2012 6:33 AM
Wow, you only heard Romney talk about the debt being immoral at the debates? What rock have you been living under? He's been saying that at least since the primaries began. I am so disappointed to hear that you were planning to sit this one out - why give the vote to Obama? What an idiotic attitude to have - cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Romney Didn't Make the Sale

minjae Wrote: Sep 01, 2012 7:41 AM
Did you seriously not know that he misspoke at that point? Seriously? You capacity for complex thinking seems to be severely impaired.

Romney Didn't Make the Sale

minjae Wrote: Sep 01, 2012 7:38 AM
You know, if Romney tried to talk about every pet issue each talking-head pundit in the media wanted him to the speech would have been 5 hours long and then every one of them would have b i * c h e d that it was too long. I like how they all know what Romney should do but none of them put themselves out there to actually do it. Except maybe Pat Buchanan and you (may) remember how far he got. Sure is easy to be an armchair quarterback. As far as I am concerned, Mitt made the sale and I'm buyin'.

Mitt-Stake

minjae Wrote: Apr 28, 2012 1:04 AM
Yeah, was expecting that from you Call - your bigotry is so ingrained that you can't leave it. It takes a great deal of twisting and turning for you to qualify as a Christian but you are perfectly situated to judge others, right?

Mitt-Stake

minjae Wrote: Apr 28, 2012 12:53 AM
More and more the whole Townhall group seems to be telling Mormons that they can't come to the party - they are not welcome at the feast. That, in my opinion, is unfortunate.
Well put - who died and left Greg Hengler in charge of deciding who is and who is not Christian, whether that be Mitt Romney, Joel Osteen, or anyone else.