Actually, she was a lobbyist, not a lawyer- she got paid to push her clients agendas to the people that WE THE PEOPLE elected to serve OUR best interests, rather than those of corporate America
A piece at The Huffington Post seeks to open a new front in the lefty war against Paul Ryan -- this time, by pointing out that his wife, Janna, represented controversial (to the left!) interests like cigar, nuclear and pharmaceutical interests in her career as a lawyer, over a decade ago, before she married Ryan.
Now consider that the Obama Justice Department contains high-ranking officials who have represented members of Al Qaeda -- and the Attorney General himself filed an amicus brief on behalf of "dirty bomber" Jose Padilla.
Janna Ryan's work as...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014