President Obama is still in campaign mode, traveling...
I have a lot of trouble with this "let's jump and blame Obama" phiolosophy. First of all, we now the media won't ever blame the Dems, second it's not only the idiots that voted for O that will be hurt, but all Americans. It's the equivalent of parents trying to teach their little kid not to play with matches by locking the whole family in the house, letting the kid start the house on fire, and then letting the whole family burn to death. That'll teach that little fire-bug! Maybe most important is that Boehner and a lot of his cronies were equally responsible in designing the 'fiscal cliff' in 2011. They showed no guts then, so why expect something different now?
We’ve all heard about the “fiscal cliff.” But what does it mean? The media won’t bother to explain it in any detail, and people aren’t looking it up on their own. So, a great many Americans think it’s a physical place, a vacation destination of some sort. I understand people are busy with their lives, but a majority of Americans just voted to re-elect President Obama, a man whose failed leadership created this harmonic convergence of economic mess that is the fiscal cliff. So I say, “To hell with it; let’s jump.”
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago