President Obama is still in campaign mode, traveling...
I have a lot of trouble with this "let's jump and blame Obama" phiolosophy. First of all, we now the media won't ever blame the Dems, second it's not only the idiots that voted for O that will be hurt, but all Americans. It's the equivalent of parents trying to teach their little kid not to play with matches by locking the whole family in the house, letting the kid start the house on fire, and then letting the whole family burn to death. That'll teach that little fire-bug! Maybe most important is that Boehner and a lot of his cronies were equally responsible in designing the 'fiscal cliff' in 2011. They showed no guts then, so why expect something different now?
We’ve all heard about the “fiscal cliff.” But what does it mean? The media won’t bother to explain it in any detail, and people aren’t looking it up on their own. So, a great many Americans think it’s a physical place, a vacation destination of some sort. I understand people are busy with their lives, but a majority of Americans just voted to re-elect President Obama, a man whose failed leadership created this harmonic convergence of economic mess that is the fiscal cliff. So I say, “To hell with it; let’s jump.”
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 15 hours ago