The organization's hysteric solution to gun violence in America is to put designated sitting ducks -- er, "armed police officers" -- in every American school. Apparently the secret is now out that such places are "gun-free," and LaPierre says that "(gun-free school zones) tell every insane killer in America...
Well, once again, Rachel is showing her Canadian upbring and stupidity in choosing to live in France. She claims to be conservative, and sometimes she is, but why do we want to hear her weekly, weakly thought-out diatribes on America? Was she raised here? NO. Did she choose to move to the U.S. when she moved out of Canada? NO. She chose to move to France. The land of cheese and whiners. How in the H-ll can a supposed commentator like her presume to assess a country's values, when she's too "sophisticated" to live in the U.S. This woman is becoming more like Kathleen Parker, and has to be eliminated from TH.
After a tragedy like the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, Conn., the injection of anything short of seriousness into the subsequent public discourse about guns is touchy. But last week, the National Rifle Association blasted numerous rounds into that particular barrier with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre's mouth.
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 17 hours ago