The organization's hysteric solution to gun violence in America is to put designated sitting ducks -- er, "armed police officers" -- in every American school. Apparently the secret is now out that such places are "gun-free," and LaPierre says that "(gun-free school zones) tell every insane killer in America...
Well, once again, Rachel is showing her Canadian upbring and stupidity in choosing to live in France. She claims to be conservative, and sometimes she is, but why do we want to hear her weekly, weakly thought-out diatribes on America? Was she raised here? NO. Did she choose to move to the U.S. when she moved out of Canada? NO. She chose to move to France. The land of cheese and whiners. How in the H-ll can a supposed commentator like her presume to assess a country's values, when she's too "sophisticated" to live in the U.S. This woman is becoming more like Kathleen Parker, and has to be eliminated from TH.
After a tragedy like the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, Conn., the injection of anything short of seriousness into the subsequent public discourse about guns is touchy. But last week, the National Rifle Association blasted numerous rounds into that particular barrier with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre's mouth.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 7 hours ago