The organization's hysteric solution to gun violence in America is to put designated sitting ducks -- er, "armed police officers" -- in every American school. Apparently the secret is now out that such places are "gun-free," and LaPierre says that "(gun-free school zones) tell every insane killer in America...
Well, once again, Rachel is showing her Canadian upbring and stupidity in choosing to live in France. She claims to be conservative, and sometimes she is, but why do we want to hear her weekly, weakly thought-out diatribes on America? Was she raised here? NO. Did she choose to move to the U.S. when she moved out of Canada? NO. She chose to move to France. The land of cheese and whiners. How in the H-ll can a supposed commentator like her presume to assess a country's values, when she's too "sophisticated" to live in the U.S. This woman is becoming more like Kathleen Parker, and has to be eliminated from TH.
After a tragedy like the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, Conn., the injection of anything short of seriousness into the subsequent public discourse about guns is touchy. But last week, the National Rifle Association blasted numerous rounds into that particular barrier with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre's mouth.
- Boehner: These conservative groups who are objecting to the budget deal are “ridiculous” Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- EPA on the Renewable Fuel Standard: Uhm, we’re totally just now realizing that this is unrealistic and inadvisable Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Only 5-15% of enrollees have paid their first month of premiums in some ObamaCare plans Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New data from HHS: 365,000 sign-ups for ObamaCare plans so far Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Administration tells Israel it lied about Iran deal jeffdunetz 3 hours ago
- WaPo: ObamaCare is pretty much a compliance nightmare for small businesses Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago