Goldwater-Rockefeller Redux

Milt37 Wrote: Oct 15, 2013 1:34 PM
kpearson, Corbett is well known as a wannabe buttbuddy to both Ron Paul and Pat Pukecannon. He dreams of being the first 'lady' to one of them!
Because all the big players like United Healthcare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, etc. make a killing off of the Medicare supplemental plans. They basically have seniors sign up for a minimal fee/month, but gain full control of the individual's Medicare benefits.
As much as I agree with Mitchell, et. al., that the drug war has long since reached the point of diminishing returns, the Reason TV video really pegged my BS meter. These parents seem like the typical modern liberal parents. Any failings they have in raising their kid right, they blame on the newest fad pseudo-mental problem. I'm surprised they didn't mention their precious little 'tyke' also was afflicted by peanut allergy, lactose intolerance and early onset incontinence. This sounds like two irresponsible parents, who raised a dysfunctional kid, and now want to sue all the deep pockets in sight. I'll agree that the school and police most likely acted precipitously in this case, based on the one-sided video. However, these two loser parents come off as snakes-in-grass to me. And "Reason" is using the typical ideological hard libertarian political tactic of trying evince tears to support their near anarchistic viewpoint. Well, boo-frickin'-hoo!

Get Rid of Ethanol Exchanges Too

Milt37 Wrote: Oct 13, 2013 11:55 AM
Daniel, Even if we could, I don't think the energy content would be very high ;-)

Get Rid of Ethanol Exchanges Too

Milt37 Wrote: Oct 13, 2013 11:54 AM
Max, I'm pretty sure she was referring to the other King, from Iowa.

Obama: “I Will Not Negotiate”

Milt37 Wrote: Oct 13, 2013 11:26 AM
jhymen, That's a lot of words to cut & paste from Daddy George Soros! Very (un)impressive. I bet a big snow job like that earns you a whopping 15 cents! Get lost, liberal troll.

Obama: “I Will Not Negotiate”

Milt37 Wrote: Oct 13, 2013 11:20 AM
He's referring to a well-known and well-deserved nickname for Harry Reid. It's based on his penchant for letting any bill that comes from the House, with which he doesn't agree, just die in the Senate. Sounds like you may be a low-info, blind liberal yourself!

Obama's Confession of Indifference

Milt37 Wrote: Oct 11, 2013 2:39 PM
EricSnot, Go have sex with yourself, since no other human (or either sex), nor beast will. You are one of the most disgusting posters here on TH.

Fight Worth Having

Milt37 Wrote: Oct 11, 2013 2:23 PM
Thank you Dr. Stupid on Steroids, Assuming your nit-picking 'factoids' are true, how does this even relate to this column, in it's entirety?

Is Red State America Seceding?

Milt37 Wrote: Oct 11, 2013 2:07 PM
Buchanan, I'm surprised you can look yourself in the mirror everyday and not realize what a washed, bitter old fool you've become. You've not only become a caricature, but a living Picasso painting. Are you really proposing that the U.S. become a Balkanized area, just because some people don't agree with others? You idiot! This is what this great country has always, and should always, be about. Yes, I disagree vehemently with the leftists in this country. I'd like to punch every 'high-principled' conservative voter, who chose to sit out the 2012 election, in the nose and kick them in the balls. But, this whole holier-than-thou secession is nothing more than lazy, spoiled, frustrated brats who want to take their ball home, because they're not happy with the way the game is going. Pat, do America a favor and stop spewing your senility in writing and Fox News appearances. Or, better yet, finally drop dead, you bitter old clown!

Megyn Kelly is Killing it in the Ratings

Milt37 Wrote: Oct 11, 2013 10:41 AM
lbs2, Is that your deficient brain's weight? You're certainly welcome to your own opinion, however your obvious vitriolic bile against Fox takes any credibility from your idiotic viewpoints.