Mr. Schlichter suggests an interesting strategy. I'm not sure it's the right medicine for this particular ill, however. I think it places too much faith in Team Lo-Info's ability to understand, much less care, about why a bunch of the president's employees are blathering on about some obscure provision in that moldy old constitution. We also know the how the press will spin the narrative when Rep. Issa's committee becomes a Fifth Amendment factory: Just because you take the Fifth, it doesn't mean you're guilty of anything!
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago