It is puzzling that so many minorities voted for Barack Obama over Mitt Romney considering how disproportionately they have suffered economically during Obama's presidency. Black unemployment under Obama increased at a higher pace than whites, from 12.7% to 14.1%, ending at almost twice the unemployment rate of whites. Now, one out of every seven blacks is unemployed. White unemployment barely increased under Obama, from 7.1% to 7.4%.
In response to:
blacks dont vote republican because we dont want to go back to the mythical "good ole days" the gop is so fond of. Mitt is just a entitled rich guy who thinks everybody was born with a silver spoon like he was. The guy was born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple...Obama was born at home plate and hit a homerun. The gop convention looked like a klan meeting, a bunch of angry homophobic whites who are racists masquerading as uber patriots.
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 22 mins ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 3 hours ago