It is puzzling that so many minorities voted for Barack Obama over Mitt Romney considering how disproportionately they have suffered economically during Obama's presidency. Black unemployment under Obama increased at a higher pace than whites, from 12.7% to 14.1%, ending at almost twice the unemployment rate of whites. Now, one out of every seven blacks is unemployed. White unemployment barely increased under Obama, from 7.1% to 7.4%.
In response to:
wrong, the fact that ROMNEY got as many votes as he did was surprising to me. Why would any woman vote for the gop when its trying to ban abortion. why would any gays vote gop when the gop wont let them get married or serve openly in the miitary. OBAMA won in a large part to the AFFORDABLE CARE ACT, people wanted the high cost of healthcare adressed. THe issues is why the gop lost not the fact they werent framed right.
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 18 minutes ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago