Vice President Joe Biden is still in hot water today after saying last night during the vice presidential debate in Danville that State Department officials in Benghazi didn't request more consulate security. As previously reported, the facts, backed up by documents, cables and Congressional testimony, show officials in Benghazi requesting more security in early 2012. After the debate, Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter said she "didn't catch" Biden's remarks about Libya and today, the White House is saying Biden doesn't speak for the entire administration when it comes to Libya and was speaking about his personal knowledge about...
I wonder, if Obama had been going to his security breifings if he would have known about the security issue at the Embassy? i'm sure his #1 Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would certainly have somewhere along the lines mentioned it to him. hmm...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago