The Gang of Eight comprehensive immigration reform plan coming out of the U.S. Senate is beginning to take shape. Due to yesterday's events in Boston, it won't be formally announced in a press conference, but members from the Gang will discuss the immigration reform package with President Obama at the White House today.
The headlines from the legislation would include a "path to citizenship" for more than 11 million illegal immigrants and increased funding for border security. The complete "path to citizenship" would take thirteen years, but a mere six months after the bill would be enacted,
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago