National polling is going to be tough to come by over the next few days, as pollsters will struggle to get remotely accurate samples from much of the Eastern seaboard. Indeed, Gallup and a few other firms are suspending their tracking polls until the mess is cleared up. For what it's worth, Rasmussen's tracker still has Obama locked in at 47 percent, with Romney ahead by two. The Republican maintains a six-point advantage on the economy, and for the first time, fewer than 50 percent of voters think Obama will win re-election. Meanwhile, NPR has released its final...
In response to:
Ever heard of Bengahzi-gate? Your communist leader is a traitor and watched his ambassador be killed in Libya. Go ahead and vote for Obama.
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 24 mins ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago