Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
Strange: Must it always be a “war”? Depending on which aspects you emphasize, the demise of the “Family doctors” was well underway during the deregulation period of the early 80’s. The rise of specialty operations predates that though and has little to do with deregulation. Others might argue that the rise of HMOs were the real culprits. But however you look at it, in this case it’s the same. You are clutching at just another thing to throw at Obama. His healthcare program (which I oppose) was a campaign promise he made in 2008. It is no surprise to his supporters or the nation as a whole.
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 12 hours ago