Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
Strange: Must it always be a “war”? Depending on which aspects you emphasize, the demise of the “Family doctors” was well underway during the deregulation period of the early 80’s. The rise of specialty operations predates that though and has little to do with deregulation. Others might argue that the rise of HMOs were the real culprits. But however you look at it, in this case it’s the same. You are clutching at just another thing to throw at Obama. His healthcare program (which I oppose) was a campaign promise he made in 2008. It is no surprise to his supporters or the nation as a whole.
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 6 hours ago