In response to:
The unemployment rate steadily decreased for most of the Bush administration, roughly post 9/11 till mid 2008, seven years, even with a record number of job seekers. Also, there are very few economist that would agree with your government spending needed for recovery analysis. History has shown that money in the hands of the private sector is far more beneficial to sluggish economies.
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago