Fox is the most watched CABLE news network. Big difference between cable and network, and big difference between TV & print/internet.
When networks report "process" stories about Republicans, the goal is to make the candidate seem staged, mechanical, insincere.
But when ABC reports on the President's campaign roll-out across some swing states, in a transparent attempt to get a "reset" in perception for him, it's all sweet flattery -- about just how goooood the President's team is. If there needed to be any other telling indicators of the media's tag team approach to helping the President, it came in the following paragraph:
Meanwhile, Obama’s surrogates...
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 9 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago