In response to:
Tell that to all the cities that are filing for bankruptcy protection because all these incestuous and borderline illegal pay and benefit contracts have left them with nothing in their budget, no tax revenue, and shrinking populations as their local businesses just leave. Oh, one more thing, as the businesses leave, the residents, to a considerable extent leave with them, or if they stay, unemployed, they become an even bigger drain on the system. How's your complaining idea holding up now?
Over the years, I’ve shared some outrageous examples of overpaid bureaucrats.
- The chief bureaucrat of a low-income California city getting almost $800,000 per year.
- Cops in Oakland getting average compensation of $188,000.
- A school superintendent in New York raking in more than $500 thousand of annual compensation.
- A Philadelphia bureaucrat, after working only 2-1/2 years, nailing down a
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 46 minutes ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago