rauljg69 Wrote: 14 hours ago (8:26 PM) "Well thankfully no one is talking about taking away guns. Certainly there is no legislation even mentioning confiscation and/or ban of all guns." Wow! Everytime you open your mouth, raul, I think you couldn't say anything more illiterate and stupid, and sure enough, you go out and prove me wrong. It will start with UpChuck Schumer's illegalization of private transfer bill, that won't be enforceable, so the next step will be the universal regristration of all guns and associated accessories, and when that doesn't work the next step is confiscation. After that, it's total subjegation of the population by an oppressive and tyrannical statist dictatorship. Stalin will have been proven...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago