rauljg69 Wrote: 14 hours ago (8:26 PM) "Well thankfully no one is talking about taking away guns. Certainly there is no legislation even mentioning confiscation and/or ban of all guns." Wow! Everytime you open your mouth, raul, I think you couldn't say anything more illiterate and stupid, and sure enough, you go out and prove me wrong. It will start with UpChuck Schumer's illegalization of private transfer bill, that won't be enforceable, so the next step will be the universal regristration of all guns and associated accessories, and when that doesn't work the next step is confiscation. After that, it's total subjegation of the population by an oppressive and tyrannical statist dictatorship. Stalin will have been proven...
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama declines to endorse Biden for 2016 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Slate’s Dickerson: Obama deceptions might be a deliberate attention-diverting strategy Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New Bloomberg umbrella gun-control group’s first ad: Are your children safe? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Report: Jewish residents being forced to “register” by pro-Russian militants in eastern Ukrainian city; Update: U.S. ambassador confirms; Update: Hoax? Allahpundit 3 hours ago