rauljg69 Wrote: 14 hours ago (8:26 PM) "Well thankfully no one is talking about taking away guns. Certainly there is no legislation even mentioning confiscation and/or ban of all guns." Wow! Everytime you open your mouth, raul, I think you couldn't say anything more illiterate and stupid, and sure enough, you go out and prove me wrong. It will start with UpChuck Schumer's illegalization of private transfer bill, that won't be enforceable, so the next step will be the universal regristration of all guns and associated accessories, and when that doesn't work the next step is confiscation. After that, it's total subjegation of the population by an oppressive and tyrannical statist dictatorship. Stalin will have been proven...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 6 hours ago