rauljg69 Wrote: 14 hours ago (8:26 PM) "Well thankfully no one is talking about taking away guns. Certainly there is no legislation even mentioning confiscation and/or ban of all guns." Wow! Everytime you open your mouth, raul, I think you couldn't say anything more illiterate and stupid, and sure enough, you go out and prove me wrong. It will start with UpChuck Schumer's illegalization of private transfer bill, that won't be enforceable, so the next step will be the universal regristration of all guns and associated accessories, and when that doesn't work the next step is confiscation. After that, it's total subjegation of the population by an oppressive and tyrannical statist dictatorship. Stalin will have been proven...
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 17 mins ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 56 mins ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago