rauljg69 Wrote: 14 hours ago (8:26 PM) "Well thankfully no one is talking about taking away guns. Certainly there is no legislation even mentioning confiscation and/or ban of all guns." Wow! Everytime you open your mouth, raul, I think you couldn't say anything more illiterate and stupid, and sure enough, you go out and prove me wrong. It will start with UpChuck Schumer's illegalization of private transfer bill, that won't be enforceable, so the next step will be the universal regristration of all guns and associated accessories, and when that doesn't work the next step is confiscation. After that, it's total subjegation of the population by an oppressive and tyrannical statist dictatorship. Stalin will have been proven...
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago