Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
The point that is being missed is that as long as certain Black "leaders" such as Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton can deliver 90% of the Black vote, they get a chair at the Democratic Party table. So, therefore, they must intimidate their fellow Blacks into staying on the plantation. If blacks only voted 60% democrat, then Jessie and Al would be treated like the fringe radicals they are. Makes you wonder who the real Uncle Toms are.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 26 minutes ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Obama to deliver statement at 6:45 ET feigning interest in border crisis Allahpundit 3 hours ago