A new Washington Post poll shows a whopping 74 percent of Americans believe photo identification should be required to cast a ballot in U.S. elections.
Q: In your view, should voters in the United States be required to show official, government-issued photo identification -- such as a driver?s license -- when they cast ballots on Election Day, or shouldn't they have to do this?
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 18 mins ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago