You are so wrong it's mind boggling. You need to read some history my friend. I lived it. I'm not a supporter of today's unions, in fact I believe they need to be dismantled. The corruption is worse then ever. However, labor organized to protect themselves, the worker. There was no OSHA setting work place safety, companies normally refused common sense safe guards on equipment reguardless of cost. If a forman's nephew or friend needed a job you were terminated and replaced.
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago