Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
Once again, Dr Williams nails it - government force is the modern slavery, and that regardless of the rights and wrongs of the South, it was immoral for Lincoln to sbudue his own countrymen by force, or, if you view the states as sovereign, to declare war on several nations simultaneously
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 19 mins ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 59 mins ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago