Flight MH370 Search to Shift Further South

Mike25 Wrote: Jun 26, 2014 2:15 PM
I thought even CNN had given up on this! Seriously, I hope they find it and solve the mystery.
The correct answer should be hell no, and followed by armed resistance. Federal laws of this nature are null and void in any case - we obey them as sheeple, not as citizens!
Take for example, Scott Brown: Would rather the Senate "do something" than be gridlocked. Would rather work with Democrats than do nothing (62% Dem voting record in 2012) Has advertised that he is pro-choice while telling conservatives that he is pro-life. Has claimed to be pro-gun while displaying appalling ignorance of guns and gun laws, and has called for a national assault weapons ban, and making the USA more like MA. If he wins the primary, many in NH will stay home or vote a random write in candidate. He is not the lesser evil, he is a deceiver.

Chipotle: Don't bring guns in our stores

Mike25 Wrote: May 20, 2014 6:59 AM
We know what gun free zones lead to - avoid Chipotle for your own safety, whether you carry or not, because they have just posted an open invitation to criminals to come on down and shoot the place up.

Chipotle: Don't bring guns in our stores

Mike25 Wrote: May 20, 2014 6:56 AM
That would be the ones ordered by the nice people at the USDA, not the ones owned by Joe Citizen.

The Talk Radio Party?

Mike25 Wrote: Apr 10, 2014 3:48 PM
You know, I agre with this: "If Republicans are going to win general elections in 2014 and beyond, we've got to put up principled conservative candidates who sound like senators, congressmen and governors - not kooks." But I don't agree that any "R" will do. NH is likely to destroy Scott Brown and may leave the Senate seat in Dem hands because the Stupid Party insists on promoting Brown instead of letting the primary just happen. I'd rather take my chances with a conservative candidate who is home-grown, than run with a well-known man of no principles - we gave him the opportunity to answer questions, we acceded to his "no recording" request for an "uninhibited" exchange, and yet he waffled on all the questions. Dear Michael - we start with "Principled Conservative", a then pick the most electable one-we don't start with the electable one and hope he's conservative. Your da won because he had principles first and foremost - electability followed.

The Talk Radio Party?

Mike25 Wrote: Apr 10, 2014 3:48 PM

The Talk Radio Party?

Mike25 Wrote: Apr 10, 2014 3:48 PM

The Talk Radio Party?

Mike25 Wrote: Apr 10, 2014 3:48 PM
You can skim, scam, and front-run penny stocks, too, but that doesn't make them good investments, and only a few survive for the long haul. I read this announcement, and think: Even faster swings and greater volatility. Like James 314 said, there's nothing underpinning BitCoin, so the artificial scarcity does it no good if people lose confidence.

The Twenty Best Quotes of CPAC 2014

Mike25 Wrote: Mar 11, 2014 9:18 AM
Unlike Democrats, we don't demand R S P E C T (Obama) , or R E S P E C K (The Justice Brothers). Conservatives work to EARN Respect.