The Talk Radio Party?

Mike25 Wrote: Apr 10, 2014 3:48 PM
You know, I agre with this: "If Republicans are going to win general elections in 2014 and beyond, we've got to put up principled conservative candidates who sound like senators, congressmen and governors - not kooks." But I don't agree that any "R" will do. NH is likely to destroy Scott Brown and may leave the Senate seat in Dem hands because the Stupid Party insists on promoting Brown instead of letting the primary just happen. I'd rather take my chances with a conservative candidate who is home-grown, than run with a well-known man of no principles - we gave him the opportunity to answer questions, we acceded to his "no recording" request for an "uninhibited" exchange, and yet he waffled on all the questions. Dear Michael - we start with "Principled Conservative", a then pick the most electable one-we don't start with the electable one and hope he's conservative. Your da won because he had principles first and foremost - electability followed.

The Talk Radio Party?

Mike25 Wrote: Apr 10, 2014 3:48 PM

The Talk Radio Party?

Mike25 Wrote: Apr 10, 2014 3:48 PM

The Talk Radio Party?

Mike25 Wrote: Apr 10, 2014 3:48 PM
You can skim, scam, and front-run penny stocks, too, but that doesn't make them good investments, and only a few survive for the long haul. I read this announcement, and think: Even faster swings and greater volatility. Like James 314 said, there's nothing underpinning BitCoin, so the artificial scarcity does it no good if people lose confidence.

The Twenty Best Quotes of CPAC 2014

Mike25 Wrote: Mar 11, 2014 9:18 AM
Unlike Democrats, we don't demand R S P E C T (Obama) , or R E S P E C K (The Justice Brothers). Conservatives work to EARN Respect.

The Twenty Best Quotes of CPAC 2014

Mike25 Wrote: Mar 11, 2014 9:16 AM
Grrr. Spell corrector: JOE MILLER, the most excellent conservative, who is already running, and who drives the establishment nuts, especially since he beat princess Murkowski in the primary last time (and then she got the establishment to help her with a write in campaign, and squeaked it).

The Twenty Best Quotes of CPAC 2014

Mike25 Wrote: Mar 11, 2014 9:10 AM
Indeed, and as such, it will move wherever the constitution loving candidates can be found. Imagine if the conservatives aligned with the libertarians and ran Goldwater style candidates? As I told a fellow blogger yesterday, it only takes 35-40% to win in a three way race. Bye, bye, GOP. RIP and Replace!

The Twenty Best Quotes of CPAC 2014

Mike25 Wrote: Mar 11, 2014 9:07 AM
They have declared war on their own base, while simultaneously dunning them for contributions. How's that working out?

The Twenty Best Quotes of CPAC 2014

Mike25 Wrote: Mar 11, 2014 9:06 AM
As I posted on GraniteGrok.com, Sarah Palin's speech made the left's ears bleed. Watching PDS at work is great fun!