Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.
Ammunition-feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds also would be banned. Owners also could send their weapons to another...
In response to:
Progressives fully understand 'shall not be infringed' and don't give a rip. Their goal its total control of the population and the country. That there are those kind of politicians elected in a state like Missouri is beyond comprehension and shows the breadth of the progressive brainwashing that has been taking place for the past 100 years. Time for all patriotic Americans that believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights being the law of the land to stand up for our rights.
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 52 minutes ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago