Apparently, the Senate thinks the medical device tax in ObamaCare is a pretty bad idea and voted to repeal it last night.
The Senate overwhelmingly passed a largely symbolic resolution calling for repeal of a 2.3 percent tax on medical device companies on Thursday, as more than 30 Democrats joined Republicans in approving it.
The tax helps to fund President Barack Obama's 2010 healthcare law. It applies to a range of medical products - from bedpans to expensive heart devices - many manufactured in the home states of the senators backing the repeal.
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 23 minutes ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 3 hours ago