Last night, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney picked a Twitter fight with Republican Congressman Justin Amash over sequestration. We'll get to that online battle in a moment, but first, a word on Rep. Amash's misguided comments that caught Carney's attention in the first place. Amash has been publicly blasting Republican leadership for aggressively pinning the sequester on President Obama, arguing that it's "disingenuous" for members of Congress to vote for a compromise, then blame it on the other party. This needlessly and foolishly undermines the GOP's messaging on the issue. Republicans are not saying that the sequester is...
Is there any person in congress or the administration who has half the cajones, ethics or honor to simply do what is right and tell the truth. This lying and passing the buck is absolutely disgraceful from ALL the parties involved. No wonder people are getting turned off. A bunch of babies in a pen. I want to see statesmen in these positons not politicians.
- On the other hand: Fourth Circuit upholds ObamaCare subsidies for federal exchange consumers Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- White House: It’s business as usual on subsidies after Halbig Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- July Crisis: Ukraine alleges a Russian military officer pulled the trigger on MH17 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 4 hours ago