Last night, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney picked a Twitter fight with Republican Congressman Justin Amash over sequestration. We'll get to that online battle in a moment, but first, a word on Rep. Amash's misguided comments that caught Carney's attention in the first place. Amash has been publicly blasting Republican leadership for aggressively pinning the sequester on President Obama, arguing that it's "disingenuous" for members of Congress to vote for a compromise, then blame it on the other party. This needlessly and foolishly undermines the GOP's messaging on the issue. Republicans are not saying that the sequester is...
Is there any person in congress or the administration who has half the cajones, ethics or honor to simply do what is right and tell the truth. This lying and passing the buck is absolutely disgraceful from ALL the parties involved. No wonder people are getting turned off. A bunch of babies in a pen. I want to see statesmen in these positons not politicians.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago