Brittni Nicole Colleps, 28, of Arlington, was found guilty of 16 counts of having an inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher. In Texas, this second-degree felony is punishable by two to 20 years in prison per count. Because none...
His argument boils down to its "...wrong because it violated the laws of God...". I wonder if he is ok with that same argument when the Taliban makes it.
A former Texas high school teacher was convicted of multiple felonies after having sex with five 18-year-old students at her home. The conviction was a victory for the prosecution but it was a setback for the feminist movement. It was also a setback for the homosexual uncivil rights movement, which seeks unlimited authority to redefine relationships among consenting adults.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago