Palin would out shine Mitt. Everyone was worried if Palin could handle vice president. She had run a state for 2 years, run a small city, and run a fishing business. Obama ran ah, what before he became president???? I don't think he even ran a lemonade stand. In the words of Jesse Jackson before he became president, the only thing he ran was his mouth. What a disaster he has been.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago