Frankly the Democrats have the upper hand here, since the majority of university professors describe themselves as liberal and shamelessly compel their students to swallow the liberal cool-aid or suffer lower GPAs. As a result I know graduate of a prestigious East coast college who couldn't explain to me why we have leap years. In fact. I have been deeply disappointed for many years by the product of our institutions of higher learning. They are simply mills for the manufacture of self aggrandizing feel good activism. You spell that L.I.B.E.R.A.L.S.
I have recently been engaged in one of the most thought provoking conversations of my life; one that calls on retaining the wisdom of experience while disengaging the perspective of the years required to get there. The goal of the project is to develop a young Republicans organization that will attract members under the age of thirty.
- Rick Perry hint-hints: America is a great place for second chances Erika Johnsen 41 minutes ago
- It’s come to this: Obama threatens to veto Republican bills that … require him to follow the law Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago