Frankly the Democrats have the upper hand here, since the majority of university professors describe themselves as liberal and shamelessly compel their students to swallow the liberal cool-aid or suffer lower GPAs. As a result I know graduate of a prestigious East coast college who couldn't explain to me why we have leap years. In fact. I have been deeply disappointed for many years by the product of our institutions of higher learning. They are simply mills for the manufacture of self aggrandizing feel good activism. You spell that L.I.B.E.R.A.L.S.
I have recently been engaged in one of the most thought provoking conversations of my life; one that calls on retaining the wisdom of experience while disengaging the perspective of the years required to get there. The goal of the project is to develop a young Republicans organization that will attract members under the age of thirty.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago