Frankly the Democrats have the upper hand here, since the majority of university professors describe themselves as liberal and shamelessly compel their students to swallow the liberal cool-aid or suffer lower GPAs. As a result I know graduate of a prestigious East coast college who couldn't explain to me why we have leap years. In fact. I have been deeply disappointed for many years by the product of our institutions of higher learning. They are simply mills for the manufacture of self aggrandizing feel good activism. You spell that L.I.B.E.R.A.L.S.
I have recently been engaged in one of the most thought provoking conversations of my life; one that calls on retaining the wisdom of experience while disengaging the perspective of the years required to get there. The goal of the project is to develop a young Republicans organization that will attract members under the age of thirty.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 22 mins ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago